Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Have a Wonderful Christmas


I am using another Heartfelt Creations paper and image for this card. I really love the Heartfelt Creations papers, dies and stamps. They are so very pretty and classic looking. 

Here is the sketch we are using this week (a nice, simple, classic sketch):





We have tried to keep the sketches here toward the end of the year classic and simple. We realize everyone is busy with holidays and/or family, not to mention Christmas cards, so we've tried to create simple but beautifully classic sketches to help you out. This one was created by Debbie and is perfect for lovely Christmas cards!

As mentioned, I am enamored  with the beautiful Heartfelt Creations. For this card, I have used a piece of their paper (background) and the lovely pre-printed cut-out (front panel). The rest of the card is from my stash. I started with a white card base. I layered red card and then the HC background paper. The border piece behind the front panel is a Spellbinder die. The green is from my scrap bag. The panel is pre-printed. I matted it with the red before placing it onto the card. Easy-peasy and quick, but doesn't it look so very pretty?

Please take a few minutes today and check out the other DT creations on the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. The team always does such beautiful work. I know you won't be disappointed this week, and I hope you will be inspired to join us.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the image you used here and how perfectly it matches those great papers! I can see why you like HC products - they truly are beautiful! What a lovely card you've created for this fun sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! I love HC though I don't have a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Never looked at any of the HC papers before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is gorgeous. As I have told you before, HC intimidates me but I do love looking at what others make with their products. You do them proud!

    ReplyDelete